Master

Gameroom Cash
    $29854
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Quote Originally Posted by DWuji View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that little asian girl don't change, she's destined to be a non thinking tool for others, for the rest of her life lol.
    LOL... yes, she is the future "Sell out whore", or SOW.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    register or log in to view signatures!

Gameroom Cash
    $58148
    Rep Point

Quote Quote
    ABC apologizes for child's joke on Kimmel's show
    Updated 7:19 pm, Monday, October 28, 2013

LOS ANGELES (AP) — ABC is apologizing for a segment of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in which a child joked about killing Chinese people to help erase the U.S. debt.

The boy's unscripted comment came during a comedy bit in which youngsters commented on news events. The skit, aimed at poking fun at childish politicians, aired last week on Kimmel's late-night talk show.

ABC's apology came in response to a complaint from a group called 80-20 that identifies itself as a pan-Asian-American political organization.

In an Oct. 25 letter to the group, ABC said it would never purposefully do anything to upset the Chinese, Asian or other communities. The network says the skit will be edited out of the "Jimmy Kimmel Live" episode for future airings or any other distribution, including online.

Quote Quote
    Poll: Jimmy Kimmel Leaves 90% of Chinese Angered, Saddened or On Guard
    A child's suggestion to "kill everyone in China" has sparked an uproar against the late night comic
    By Dan Kedmey Oct. 29, 2013

Two weeks ago, late night comic Jimmy Kimmel asked a roundtable of 6 and 7-year-old children what the U.S. should do about $1.3 trillion of debt owed to China. “Kill everyone in China,” one boy suggested, sparking a candy-fueled debate among his peers, but the remark drew much fiercer objections from China’s blogosphere, where tens of thousands of people have voiced their anger on forums, online polls, and a petition to the White House, ultimately eliciting a public apology from Kimmel’s parent network, ABC.

The petition, which called the skit “extremely distasteful,” has gathered 63,000 signatures and counting, and an online poll, translated by Chinasmack, gauged reactions to the skit that ranged from “Guarded” (33%) to “Angry” (32%), but rarely ever “Indifferent” (10%).

Like any online poll, it represents a small and vocal subset of the population, but it taps into a deeper current of resentment against American media. 61% of respondents believed the remark was an “inevitable” consequence of China’s demonization “at all levels of American society.” And throughout the poll, a majority of respondents saw no humor in the kid’s remark, because of a widespread impression that when it comes to American media, it’s not only the kids who say the darndest things.

say the same thing about blacks, see what happens

Gone with the Wind

Gameroom Cash
    $46902
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

some information about the 1st gen subs
    - maximum tested depth is 302 meters
    - maximum submerged duration is 90 days, beating the french record of 67 days
    - radar warning detectors allowed them to evade P-3C's
    - the first 2 subs were already retired, china is only the 2nd country to properly decontaminate decommisioned subs.

when talking about the increased transparency of its nuclear subs, a major media site even mentioned the little jimmy kimmel rat (my words not theirs).
    http://military.china.com/important/.../18115365.html

Responsible Adult

Gameroom Cash
    $7000
    Rep Point
    Female

Ethnicity:   FULRO flag
    Vietnam

The world in 20 years:

A hamgurger will cost $100. The U.S. will continue to pay interest of the debt by printing $.

Russia and East Africa will be China colonys. 1/3 of the w world will trade in RIMINI currency.

Europa will become a vast farming area.

Gameroom Cash
    $58148
    Rep Point

Quote Quote
    Jimmy Kimmel Apologizes for ‘Killing Everyone in China’ Skit
    2 days ago
    by CNN Wire

Late night TV host Jimmy Kimmel apologized for airing a clip of a child suggesting that “killing everyone in China” could be a solution to America’s debt problem.

“You know, today is a weird day,” Kimmel said on Monday’s show. “There seems to be a lot of people upset with me, more upset than usual.”

Chinese-American groups organized several protests and a petition drive after the October 16 broadcast of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”

ABC published an apology Friday, saying the network “would never purposefully broadcast anything to upset the Chinese community, Asian community, anyone of Chinese descent or any community at large.”

The letter from ABC executives addressed to the 80-20 National Asian American Political Action Committee promised “swift action to minimize the distribution of the skit by removing it from all platforms and editing it out of any future airings of the show.”

“I thought it was obvious that I didn’t agree with that statement, but apparently it wasn’t,” Kimmel said Monday. “So I just want to say I am sorry. I apologize. It was certainly not my intent to upset anyone.”

He ended his apology by saying, “I’m here to turn frowns upside down.”

http://ktla.com/2013/10/29/jimmy-kim...#axzz2jFHpHPyA

Quote Quote
    Kimmel Apologizes to Prostesters in Hollywood Over China Skit
    20 hours ago
    by Melissa Pamer

Jimmy Kimmel steps outside to speak to protestors in front of the El Capitan Theatre on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013. (Credit: Gary McCarthy)

Protestors stand in front of El Capital Theatre to show opposition to a Jimmy Kimmel skit that mentioned killing Chinese people. (Credit: Gary McCarthy)

Dozens of protestors gathered in front of the Hollywood studio where Jimmy Kimmel Live is filmed on Wednesday, several days after the late night host joked with a child about killing Chinese people.

Kimmel stepped outside to apologize to them personally.

“If I upset you, I’m very, very sorry,” Kimmel said. “I did not mean to upset you.”

The protestors held signs along Hollywood Boulevard in front of El Capitan Theatre, where the show is recorded.

The skit, intended to make fun of politicians’ childish behavior, prompted an outcry, and both ABC and Kimmel issued apologies.

“I feel like we made a mistake putting it on the air,” Kimmel told a small group of protestors who were allowed inside the theater, along with news cameras.

After speaking to the small group, he went outside to address the larger crowd.

“I feel bad you did not take it as a joke,” Kimmel told the group, responding to shouted questions from protestors.

An online petition that called for an apology over the show’s use of “the same rhetoric used in Nazi Germany against Jewish people” had garnered more than 74,000 signatures as of Wednesday.

The network said the skit will not appear in future airings of that episode, a point that Kimmel emphasized to the Hollywood protestors, some of whom held signs that bore Kimmel’s likeness wearing an Adolf Hitler mustache.

Protestors had reportedly gathered Monday outside ABC’s San Francisco office.

http://ktla.com/2013/10/30/hollywood...#axzz2jGqgu68E

the network apologized, kimmel apologized and the skit wont appear in future airings (they claim). unless people want the kids held over the coals, i think it is enough. the petition is at 77,000 now. i dont think it will hit 100,000 because of the apologies and the no future airing, which was the goal of the petition.

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $101180
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Odobenus
    Greenland

Too late the damage is done
    They knew they could just say "Oops sorry! hehe!"
    China / Asia bashing is part of American culture accept it
    If you are Chinese American you need to get the hell out of there

Gameroom Cash
    $58148
    Rep Point

asians are typically seen as an easy target, because they never used to really rally against incidents like this. not the case recently. i also remember that university girl who had to quit her university after the backlash. i am not sure what outcome african americans for example would get out of this. could they get kimmel fired? i doubt it, but possibly. so asian americans just have to keep making loud noises over every incident like this. every incident they have to press up on the offender and force attention to it, make it controversial.

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $101180
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Odobenus
    Greenland

Increase the butthurt
    It's super effective!

Gameroom Cash
    $58148
    Rep Point

it is that is how african americans do it. look at...whats his name....some reverend. he is ALWAYS involved and making noise.

Gone with the Wind

Gameroom Cash
    $46902
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

to maintain harmony towards themselves, the hispanics have votes, jews have control over media, blacks have violent behavior, asians........

Intoner One

Gameroom Cash
    $74573
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Ethnicity:   Kinh
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaN View Post
    WE pinoys see filipinos with east asians faces as our own from 6 year old to adulthood .. including recent immigrants that has Assimilated..
    simple answer, some filipinos look almost east asian with bigger eyes

<--- korean national... ryan bang
    nice work changing the whole subject to promote your "EAST ASIAN BEAUTIFUL FILIPINOS" lol

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $24274
    Rep Point
    Male

Ethnicity:   PINOY/ illocano/ tagalog/ igorot
    United-States Philippines United-Nations

Quote Originally Posted by SaigonAlice View Post
    nice work changing the whole subject to promote your "EAST ASIAN BEAUTIFUL FILIPINOS" lol
    why do you always troll @SaigonAlice ? twist everything i write? do you enjoy messing with people? all i did was just answered a simple question and your twisting everyword i say for your own amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Night_Sun View Post
    asians are typically seen as an easy target, because they never used to really rally against incidents like this. not the case recently. i also remember that university girl who had to quit her university after the backlash. i am not sure what outcome african americans for example would get out of this. could they get kimmel fired? i doubt it, but possibly. so asian americans just have to keep making loud noises over every incident like this. every incident they have to press up on the offender and force attention to it, make it controversial.
    Learn from L.A riot! asians was known as easy targets before!!! after this video was shown nationawide the asian store owners now have a reputation to not to be F***with.. LMAO..

american bare arms amendment at best!!!

Last edited by IronMaN; 11-01-2013 at 12:58 PM.